i can’t even choose a favorite one omfg
What Does Human Flesh Taste Like?
- In 2007, psychotic German cannibal Armin Meiwes (seen in the gif above) - who’s serving a life sentence for killing and eating a man - likened human flesh to pork. In his first TV interview, Meiwes stated:
"I sauteed the steak of Bernd, with salt, pepper, garlic and nutmeg. I had it with Princess croquettes, Brussels sprouts and a green pepper sauce," he said. "The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger. It tastes quite good."
- Alferd Packer, famous for killing and devouring five members of his Rocky Mountains prospecting party when provisions ran low, told a reporter in 1883 that breast muscle tissue was “the sweetest meat” he’d ever tasted.
- Omaima Nelson, who cooked and ate her husband in 1991, echoed Packer’s sentiment, calling the ribs she prepared “so sweet.”
- Jeffrey Dahmer, The Milwaukee Cannibal, was far more specific and bluntly stated that human flesh tasted like beef.
- Years later, anthropologist Jeremy MacClancy of Oxford Brookes University interviewed the natives of New Hebrides islands, located in the South Pacific. Interestingly, many of the islanders told him that human meat is “very sweet.”
- Issei Sagawa claimed the flesh was just like raw tuna.
- However the most complete description came about in the 1920’s when journalist William Seabrook traveled to West Africa and recorded in his book, “Jungle Ways,” that human cuts taste like veal:
"It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have. The steak was slightly tougher than prime veal, a little stringy, but not too tough or stringy to be agreeably edible. The roast, from which I cut and ate a central slice, was tender, and in color, texture, smell as well as taste, strengthened my certainty that of all the meats we habitually know, veal is the one meat to which this meat is accurately comparable."
Milkwaukee police removed human body parts from Dahmer’s apartment in July 1991.
babe can i show you my d*ck